Wednesday 21 May 2008

Camden comics thing sans barcode

Hello!

Ok so we havnt posted much in a while...

Well we were in Bristol selling the comic a couple of weeks ago. I'm trying to find other things and places to go to but in the mean time I do have one to tell you about.

Taking place next saturday Camden lock market is in part going to be taken over by a load of comic people!

The organisers will tell you more about it so click the link...

LUC No Barcodes



I'll be going along to have some fun and, without being selfish, make our comic stand out!

Im also trying to get involved in some green fairs & events over the summer but as it goes we only have one thing to sell, so stall costs become a bit prohibitive. If anyone knows anyone who is going to be at a fair over the summer that is willing to sell our comic for us, or let me come along and sell our comic, let me know. I'm not work shy so I'll help who ever out with labour and contribute to costs.

For the moment I'll continue plotting and let you know,

Take Care

Ian

No comments: